Oven Roasted Zucchini, Fennel, and Broccoli
If you are wanting a gourmet meal from home. This roasted vegetable trio including zucchini slices, fennel, and broccoli is the one for you.
- 1 small zucchini, ends trimmed, halved, and thinly sliced into half-moons
- 1 small fennel bulb, fronds removed, trimmed, cut in half, and thinly sliced
- 1 small head of broccoli, florets removed and broken up into small pieces
- 2 small shallots, peeled and thinly sliced into rounds
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Aged White Balsamic Vinegar
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place all of your veggies on a baking sheet and drizzle with some olive oil. Toss with your hands to coat. If you need a little more olive oil, add it then, and toss it one more time. Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Place the baking sheet in the oven on the middle rack and cook for 20-30 minutes, or until the veggies start to get golden brown in some places. I like to mix the veggies up a little bit at the 15-minute mark to help them evenly cook.
Remove from the oven. Drizzle with some aged white balsamic vinegar and toss to coat. Taste. Season with vinegar, sea salt, and black pepper as needed.
This is delicious on top of a piece of pan-seared halibut with white basmati rice.