Oven Roasted Potatoes with Ghee, Lemon And White Balsamic
- 2 lbs Yukon gold potatoes, cut in half
- 1/8–1/4 cup Milkio ghee, melted
- Sea salt
- 1/2 small Meyer lemon or regular lemon
- Aged White Balsamic Vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss potatoes in melted ghee and spread them out evenly across a baking sheet, cut side down. Season with sea salt. Cook for 30 minutes or until golden brown, mixing them around halfway through.
Remove them from the oven. While still hot on the baking sheet, squeeze lemon juice all over them and a generous drizzle of aged white balsamic vinegar. Mix to coat. Taste and season with more sea salt and black pepper as needed.
* Recipe created in partnership with @tastenewzealand