Grilled Lemon Herb Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Juice from 3 lemons
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- Black pepper
In a large zip lock bag or Tupperware container, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, herbs, chives, sea salt, and pepper. Add the chicken and let it marinate in the fridge for 2-6 hours. Remove the chicken from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat your grill.
Grill chicken on each side until it is cooked through. Cooking time varies depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts. Remove the chicken from the grill once it is done and let it rest for a few minutes. I like to thinly slice it and serve over a salad.