Cold Soba Noodle Salad
- 12–14 ounces of soba noodles (3–4 bundles)
- 2 scallions, trimmed and thinly sliced into rounds
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, stems removed and roughly chopped
- Optional: Sesame seeds for garnishing, toasted
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil or grapeseed oil (or other neutral oil)
- 3 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons honey (make sure the honey is runny so it will mix in easily)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown rice vinegar
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon water
Gather and prep your ingredients. Bring a medium pot of water to a boil and cook the soba according to the package instructions. Rinse in cold water and set aside in a medium bowl.
In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
Add the scallions and cilantro to the bowl of noodles and start to drizzle with the dressing. Turn to coat and continue adding dressing until it is to your liking. Finish with sesame seeds and enjoy!